Re: obscuring SCI

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <mzurko@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 07:27:41 -0500
To: "Mary Ellen Zurko" <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Cc: "public-wsc-wg@w3.org" <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
While I'm concerned about the loopholes in both cases, I find the
arguments around A to be pretty compelling. So I'm moving my vote to A.
Calling for consensus; any more arguments? The proposal is we change

The part of the spec that this might violate is 7.4.1, first paragraph:
Web user agents <
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/rec/rewrite.html#def-user-agent> MUST
prevent web content from obscuring, hiding, or disabling user interfaces
that display security context information.

Web user agents<
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/rec/rewrite.html#def-user-agent> MUST
prevent web content from obscuring, hiding, or disabling user interfaces
that display security context information without user interactions.

If there are no further arguments, I'll spin up an editorial action to
implement this change.

          Mez