Re: obscuring SCI

Straw poll:

A) Web user agents MUST prevent web content from obscuring, hiding, or
disabling user interfaces that display security context information
without user interactions.
B) Web user agents SHOULD prevent web content from obscuring, hiding, or
disabling user interfaces that display security context information.
C) Abstain

I vote B. I still don't like my rewording.

We'll finish with this poll at the meeting this week.