Re: ACTION-562: Text on sections for folks with PKI knowledge and UI

Please send substantive notes to the public list.

I'm not sure that I agree with this text -- reviewing the spec, we now
almost exclusively address implementers, and these will indeed need to
have an understanding of PKI technology.  Since this is not a
selective-read textbook, I'm not sure why we're identifying sections
relevant to readers with particular skillsets.