Re: WG update and no meeting tomorrow

From: Joe Steele <steele@adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 11:45:18 -0800
To: Mary Ellen Zurko <mzurko@us.ibm.com>, "public-wsc-wg@w3.org" <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
Great work! Thanks Mez, Thomas, and Anil.

Joe

On 2/10/09 6:07 AM, "Mary Ellen Zurko" <mzurko@us.ibm.com> wrote:

We've taken care of the last outstanding item, and have an editorial action to fold in the text:

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/actions/567 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/actions/567>

I will be setting all "pending review" actions to closed:

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/actions/pendingreview <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/actions/pendingreview>

Thank you Tyler, Thomas and Anil for your work on those.

There's nothing on the agenda for tomorrow. We just need to get out the second Last Call on wsc-ui. I'll work with Thomas and Anil on the process for that.

Thanks to you all for your hard work!

          Mez