Re: ACTION-509 Cross-frame scripting notes for "Security Considerations" section

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <mzurko@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 08:23:32 -0500
To: "public-wsc-wg@w3.org" <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
Sold. Consensus declared.

I'll create an editorial action for Thomas. Anil, feel free to grab it if
its more appropriate.

From:
Mary Ellen Zurko/Westford/IBM@Lotus
To:
"Thomas Roessler <tlr" <tlr@w3.org>
Cc:
"public-wsc-wg@w3.org" <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
Date:
02/09/2009 08:08 AM
Re: ACTION-509 Cross-frame scripting notes for "Security Considerations"
section
Sent by:
public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org

> >> struggling with the
> >> explicit. I
> >>
> >> I think either variant of the text is fine.
> >
> > Either variant is fine with me as well.
>
> Let's do a distributed coin toss, then. ;-)

My coin likes my variant :-)

Going once, going twice....