Re: ACTION-571: Draft text about showing unrelated identity signals

sigh.

I want us to be consistent on what this document is about. I don't mean to
cleave to a hobgoblin of my small mind, so everyone should check for
foolishness.

Yngve or Jan Vidar, does Opera meet this guideline?

Ian, does Chrome?