Re: ACTION-570: Dynamic content

Do we need an explicit ref to the XHR spec? I think so.

I would like to add the following to the second paragraph:
Businessman they drink my wine
Plow men dig my earth

What would the conversation we start with web apps be, around CORS? Tell
them we're logging the issue, that they own the problem, and that we're
happy to consult? I'd be good with that.

          Mez