Re: ACTION-496: Opera column in Feature At Risk table

It's beautiful Yngve!

I think some of the state values I chose are confusing in some of the
contexts (particularly the NOT contexts), so there might be some cleanup
to do. But this, and FF's updates, and Chrome's start, can get us started
on the features at risk.

          Mez