Re: ACTION-515 Propose tightened text in 7.2

[resend - something went wrong with my email from about 3:30 yesterday
until about 7:30am today. you may get a second if/when things get unstuck.
Mez]

          Mez

Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, WPLC, Online Collaboration Services (t/l 333-6389)
Security Architecture and Strategy; WPLC Patent Brand Lead