Fw: TAG members available to meet with WGs during TPAC week.

Any topics anyone would like to cover with the TAG at our f2f?

          Mez

----- Forwarded by Mary Ellen Zurko/Westford/IBM on 09/12/2008 08:33 AM
-----

From:
"Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol)" <skw@hp.com>
To:
"chairs@w3.org" <chairs@w3.org>
Date:
09/12/2008 03:16 AM
Subject:
TAG members available to meet with WGs during TPAC week.
Sent by:
chairs-request@w3.org

Dear Chairs,

Just a brief note to let you know that several TAG members will be around
throughout TPAC week. As in the past, available TAG members are willing to
meet with other WGs on a best effort basis. Whilst I won't be there myself
I have offered to coordinate a schedule and obtain commitment from TAG
members for individual meetings.

If there are topics that you or your WG would like to discuss with
available TAG members, please let me know and I will try to schedule some
joint meeting time.

Regards

Stuart Williams
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks
RG12 1HN