RE: petname implementation recommendation proposal

Tyler,

Thanks for your comments here.

With the additional tie-in with bookmarks as has been discussed on this
list in another thread, I can understand the usefulness of these
names/mnemonics.  Do we have any feedback from the user community who is
using the petname plug-in as to how they are making use of the naming
flexibility?  Or whether they are puzzled over how to best use the feature
to their advantage?  Admittedly, if the user took the initiative to
install the plug-in, they're already in something of a minority of the
entire user community - but at least it would be some information on
improving the interface.

Regards,
Tim Hahn
IBM Distinguished Engineer

Internet: hahnt@us.ibm.com
Internal: Timothy Hahn/Durham/IBM@IBMUS
phone: 919.224.1565     tie-line: 8/687.1565
fax: 919.224.2530