-----Original Message-----
From: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Web Security Context Working Group Issue Tracker
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 10:34 AM
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Subject: ISSUE-188 (props): xit needs an acknowlegements section
[wsc-xit]

ISSUE-188 (props): xit needs an acknowlegements section [wsc-xit]

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/issues/

Raised by: Mary Ellen Zurko
On product: wsc-xit

I suggestion something of this form:

This note is created from specific text from x, y, and z, as well as
input and discussions among the active participants of the Web Security
Context Working Group. It has also benefitted from general public and
working group commentary on earlier drafts.

We should start tracking x, y, and z in this issue. Off the top of my
head, I know that Thomas Roessler, Stephen Farrell, Serge Egelman, and
Mary Ellen Zurko have proposed specific text that is currently in the
LC-June version. At some point I'll troll through and try to figure out
what the full set is, but if you're one, you can save me work by
replying to this issue, specifying the text (or section, or issue that
had the text).