Re: Nomenclature fixes around self-signed certificates

In the context of the rewrite, I've got problems with this:
A certificate that is [Definition: pinned] to a destination will be
treated similar (but not identical) to a validated certificate in
interactions defined elsewhere in this specification.

Since it seems to contradict the spirit of the differentiation, and I just
find it confusing, vague, and uninformative. There are two fixes I can
think of.
1) If the spec is clear on the similarities and differences throughout,
just remove the line.
2) if it's not, replace or augment the line with what they are.