Re: The name of that Recommendation

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 07:56:21 -0400
Cc: WSC WG <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
To: "Thomas Roessler <tlr" <tlr@w3.org>
I would in general vote that we keep the short name aligned with the
title, if it's not a total pain.

          Mez

From:
Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
To:
WSC WG <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
Date:
06/15/2008 08:29 AM
Subject:
The name of that Recommendation
Sent by:
public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org

Looking at wsc-xit, the current title:

  Web Security Context: Experience, Indicators and Trust

... looks rather meaningless, and ever more removed from the
document's content.

While boring, this one seems to be more fitting (note that it wasn't
when we started working on the first draft):

  Security User Interface Guidelines

We could either keep the short name, or propose to use wsc-ui or
wsc-suig instead; will need to check on the modalities of such a
change, though.