W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wsc-wg@w3.org > June 2008

Re: Agenda: WSC WG distributed meeting, Wednesday, 2008-06-18

From: Ian Fette <ifette@google.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 23:09:05 -0700
Message-ID: <bbeaa26f0806172309nb4fc4eek2e2a8925b43afefc@mail.gmail.com>
To: "Serge Egelman" <egelman@cs.cmu.edu>
Cc: "Mary Ellen Zurko" <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>, public-wsc-wg@w3.org
I may be a little late. It's my birthday, and apparently I'm getting a
special breakfast ;-)

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 10:35 PM, Serge Egelman <egelman@cs.cmu.edu> wrote:

>
> Regrets, running a user study.
>
> serge
>
> Mary Ellen Zurko wrote:
>
>>
>>       Web Security Context (WSC) Distributed Meeting Agenda
>>
>> Logistics:
>> Wednesday, 18 June 2008
>> 11:00 am - 12:30 pm Eastern time_
>> __http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/#meetings__
>> __http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#D20080618_ <
>> http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#D20071031>
>>
>>
>>
>> Agenda
>>
>> 1) Pick a scribe_
>> __http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/cheatsheet#Scribing__
>> __http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/scribes_
>>
>> 2) Approve minutes from meetings
>> http://www.w3.org/2008/06/11-wsc-minutes.html
>>
>> 3) Weekly completed action items
>> (Usually checkpointed Friday am, US East Coast time)
>> [pending review] ACTION-419: Thomas Roessler to Either strike last para of
>> 6.4.1 or propose alternative - due 2008-06-06
>> [pending review] ACTION-426: Thomas Roessler to Incorporate ISSUE-128 text
>> - due 2008-06-16
>> [pending review] ACTION-427: Thomas Roessler to propose language for SSC
>> section that covers "locally configured trust anchor is actually shown by
>> server" edge case - due 2008-06-06
>> [pending review] ACTION-441: Thomas Roessler to Draft list of workgroups
>> in response to ISSUE-74 - due 2008-06-06
>> [pending review] ACTION-442: Anil Saldhana to Rephrase 5.1.6 as described
>> - due 2008-06-14
>> [pending review] ACTION-445: Anil Saldhana to Remove the quoted section of
>> TLS Errors, concerned with failed status revocation checks - due 2008-06-10
>> [pending review] ACTION-446: Thomas Roessler to Draft uncontroversial text
>> to update section 3.1 and insert it - due 2008-06-10
>> [pending review] ACTION-450: Anil Saldhana to Update section 5.3 (Mixed
>> Content) to include proposal 2 text - due 2008-05-29
>> [pending review] ACTION-451: Thomas Roessler to Add extension text to
>> section 4.1, and possibly merge/reorg sections 3 and 4 - due 2008-06-06
>> [pending review] ACTION-452: Thomas Roessler to Update 5.5.1 with wiki
>> text, and possibly edit 5.1.5 to avoid "pinning" repetition - due 2008-06-06
>> [pending review] ACTION-456: Thomas Roessler to Say why validated certs
>> are worthy of so much reliance, for security considerations - due 2008-06-06
>> [pending review] ACTION-460: Thomas Roessler to Include ISSUE-208 text in
>> section 9 (with edits as needed) - due 2008-06-06
>> [pending review] ACTION-461: Thomas Roessler to Alter 6.4.1 accordingly -
>> due 2008-06-06
>> [pending review] ACTION-463: Thomas Roessler to Add ISSUE-210 text to
>> section 9, with edit to reference "managing user attention" section - due
>> 2008-06-06
>> [pending review] ACTION-465: Thomas Roessler to Remove sqbrackets from
>> identity signal section - due 2008-06-06
>> [pending review] ACTION-470: Thomas Roessler to Create FPWD of best
>> practices for web authors, remove section 8 and references from wsc-xit -
>> due 2008-06-06
>> [pending review] ACTION-475: Thomas Roessler to Move appendix content to a
>> new document for "post-june" - due 2008-06-06
>> [pending review] ACTION-481: Thomas Roessler to write up initial thoughts
>> on section 7 conformance testing - due 2008-06-15
>> [pending review] ACTION-483: Thomas Roessler to Turn "MUST NOT unless"
>> into something without negation, around "history mechanism about security
>> information", context pinning - due 2008-06-18
>> [pending review] ACTION-485: Thomas Roessler to Insert "derived" in "web
>> user agents MUST NOT display identity information from" - due 2008-06-18
>> [pending review] ACTION-486: Johnathan Nightingale to Rewrite redirection
>> chains part - due 2008-06-18
>> [pending review] ACTION-487: Mary Ellen Zurko to Review and polish
>> Overview section - due 2008-06-18
>>
>> 4) Open Action Items_
>> _http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2008Jun/0063.html
>>
>> 5) Action items closed due to inactivity
>> [pending review] ACTION-479: Maritza Johnson to Pull together usability
>> testing data from archives in 2 weeks - due 2008-06-04
>>
>> 6) Agenda bashing
>>
>> 7) Taking wsc-xit to Last Call (LC)
>> I'm hoping we're ready to resolve to do this by the meeting. Let's see,
>> and if are, let's so resolve.
>> _http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/products/4_
>>
>> 8) Conforming Implementations
>> Needed for CR exit.
>> We'll need at least two conforming implementations to test against. We're
>> currently targeting (at least) Opera and Firefox.
>> Continue Firefox discussion this week. Johnthan is this leading
>> discussion; he is welcome to invite others.
>> We'll pick up where we left off; 6.1.2
>> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/Firefox_3.0_Conformance_with_June_LC
>>
>> 9) Next meeting - 18 June 2008
>>
>> Finish up going over Opera 9.50 as a conforming implementation to test
>> against.
>> Opera will create a wiki page for us to continue on for the walk through
>> Yngve, Jan Vidar, and Claudio will be required. Perhaps next week?
>>
>>
> --
> --
> /*
> PhD Candidate
> Carnegie Mellon University
>
> "Whoever said there's no such thing as a free lunch was never a grad
> student."
>
> All views contained in this message, either expressed or implied, are the
> views of my employer, and not my own.
> */
>
>
Received on Wednesday, 18 June 2008 06:09:48 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 18 June 2008 06:09:49 GMT