Re: Agenda: WSC WG distributed meeting, Wednesday, 2008-06-04 v2

Really hate to miss two in a row, particularly when we're talking
about conforming implementations AND post-June stuff, both of which I
am excited about.  Alas, though, I have out-of-towners in town this
week, leaving today, and I don't have a lot of other opportunity to
meet with them.

Regrets this week, see you next week,

On 3-Jun-08, at 4:27 PM, Mary Ellen Zurko wrote:

> [added the minutes from Rachna and Ian; thanks folks! Sorry I didn't
> notice them before I sent the first version.]
>

>        Web Security Context (WSC) Call Agenda
>
> Calling information:
> Wednesday, 04 June 2008
> 11:00 am - 12:30 pm Eastern time
> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/#meetings
> http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#D20080604
>

> Agenda
>
> 1) Pick a scribe
> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/cheatsheet#Scribing
> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/scribes
>
> 2) Approve minutes from meetings
> http://www.w3.org/2008/05/21-wsc-minutes.html
> http://www.w3.org/2008/05/28-wsc-minutes.html
> http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-wsc-minutes.html
> http://www.w3.org/2008/05/14-wsc-minutes.html
>
> 3) Weekly completed action items
> (Usually checkpointed Friday am, US East Coast time)
> [pending review] ACTION-425: Anil Saldhana to Incorporate agreed
> text for ISSUE-116 - due 2008-05-29
> [pending review] ACTION-435: Anil Saldhana to Update 7.1.2 to
> contain the proposed text (superceding earlier changes) - due
> 2008-05-20
> [pending review] ACTION-436: Anil Saldhana to Update section 7.4.1
> with the proposed text - due 2008-05-20
> [pending review] ACTION-439: Anil Saldhana to Remove relaxed path
> validation section and references - due 2008-05-20
> [pending review] ACTION-442: Anil Saldhana to Rephrase 5.1.6 as
> described - due 2008-05-20
> [pending review] ACTION-443: Anil Saldhana to Include proposal v6
> changes to 6.4.4 - due 2008-05-20
> [pending review] ACTION-447: Anil Saldhana to Petname refinement on
> presentation - due 2008-05-23
> [pending review] ACTION-448: Anil Saldhana to clarify cert status
> and network errors - due 2008-06-04
> [pending review] ACTION-450: Anil Saldhana to Update section 5.3 to
> include proposal 2 text - due 2008-05-29
> [pending review] ACTION-455: Johnathan Nightingale to Dd that
> wording to 5.1.2 - due 2008-05-21
> [pending review] ACTION-476: Tyler Close to Create list of usability
> claims and issues for potential testing of petnames section 5.1.6 -
> due 2008-05-28
>
> 4) Open Action Items
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2008May/0094.html
>
> 5) Action items closed due to inactivity
> None.
>
> 6) Agenda bashing
>
> 7) Conforming Implementations
> Needed for CR exit.
> We'll need at least two conforming implementations to test against.
> We're currently targeting (at least) Opera and Firefox.
> Discuss Opera this week. Yngve and Jan Vidar are required for this
> dicussion; they may bring others.
> What version of Opera will we test?
> What can we expect in terms of MUSTs, SHOULDs, etc.
> Will we have gaps?
> We'll walk through the spec, logging which RFC 2119 statements Opera
> expects to cover, and which not.
>
> 8) Next meeting - 11 June 2008

> [...]

---
Johnathan Nightingale