Agenda: WSC WG distributed meeting, Wednesday, 2008-07-09

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 07:29:21 -0400
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
       Web Security Context (WSC) Distributed Meeting Agenda

Logistics:
Wednesday, 09 July 2008
11:00 am - 12:30 pm Eastern time
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/#meetings
http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#D20080709

Agenda

1) Pick a scribe
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/cheatsheet#Scribing
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/scribes

2) Approve minutes from meetings
http://www.w3.org/2008/07/02-wsc-minutes.html

3) Open Action Items
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/actions/open

4) Agenda bashing

5) Next steps on Secure Web Authoring Best practices (wsc-content)
What should be in it? What do we want to cover? Who will make proposals?
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/wsc-content/

6) Next meeting - 16 July 2008

I believe the next thing we should work on is how we will do our
application testing. I'm unclear how to structure that. Perhaps begin to
lay out the test cases. Thoughts?
tlr to send email with useful examples of application testing plans