Re: ACTION-380: Text for ISSUE-131

Typo itfor -> it for

Also, after re-reading that sentence there's too many pronouns.
Currently it reads "If the agent chooses to do this then it SHOULD do
it for specific..." - can we change this to "If the agent chooses to
do this then it SHOULD do so for specific..." (second "it" gets
changed to "so". Just too many "it"s there.)

-Ian