Re: ACTION-374 - proposed re-written text for 6.3, Page Security Score

Ian,

In addition to the level of indirection I referred to below, I also added
this clause:

>  > The user agent MAY elect to display a visual indicator in primary
chrome
>  > only when a change in "security confidence estimate" values is
observed.
>  >

I added this upon reflection of your and Jonathan's comments on the 16
January call where you seemed to desire to not always show a visual
indicator.

I still believe that some type of meter that has more than 0/1 gradations
is better than a meter that is binary and also better than no meter at
all.

Regards,
Tim Hahn
IBM Distinguished Engineer

Internet: hahnt@us.ibm.com
Internal: Timothy Hahn/Durham/IBM@IBMUS
phone: 919.224.1565     tie-line: 8/687.1565
fax: 919.224.2530