Re: ACTION-344, ISSUE-120: Proposed normative material on audio logotypes

Consensus was achieved. I'm closing this issue. Thank you for your work on
it.

From:
"Mary Ellen Zurko" <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
To:
"Thomas Roessler <tlr" <tlr@w3.org>
Cc:
public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Date:
12/14/2007 11:03 AM
Re: ACTION-344, ISSUE-120: Proposed normative material on audio logotypes

I agree. I propose we close ISSUE-120. Silence on the matter for an
extended period of time will imply consensus.