Re: wsc-usecases comments Re: Comments on draft documents posted to the WSC wiki

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 12:29:33 -0500
To: "Ian Fette" <ifette@google.com>
Cc: public-wsc-wg@w3.org,tyler.close@hp.com
Great. Yeah, I didn't make it clear enough in either of the mail messages
I sent, but it's embedded in there.

Consensus on the subset of editorial comments from Tim H on wsc-usecases
as identified below remains in force.

"Ian Fette" <ifette@google.com>
"Mary Ellen Zurko" <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
ttyler.close@hp.com, public-wsc-wg@w3.org
01/02/2008 12:26 PM
Re: usecases comments Re: Comments on draft documents posted to the WSC

Oops... it appears I'm still getting back into the swing of things after
vacation. Tim's original email was about his comments, and he had posted
comments about wsc-xit as well. I didn't see that mez was only referring
to his comments on the usecases document.