Re: Action-531: Try to tease apart aspects of the document which are UI Guidelines

Hi Thomas,

One of the changes I proposed for this action involves combining
sections 3 and 4. Mez mentioned there might be a standard-ese reason
for the way the information is currently presented.

This is my proposal for restructuring them, comments?

> We should combine sections 3 and 4, both sections contain
> definitions that relate to the document as a whole and tell the
> reader what the document is focused on.
>
> The section could look something like:
> Working Definitions and Assumptions
> 	- Document Scope