W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wsc-wg@w3.org > August 2008

Agenda: WSC WG weekly 2008-08-27

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 17:33:40 +0200
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Message-ID: <20080822153340.GE59538@iCoaster.does-not-exist.org>

Web Security Context Working Group

Logistics:
  Wednesday, 27 August 2008
  11:00 am - 12:30 pm Eastern time
  http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/#meetings
  http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#D20080820

Chair: tlr
Regrets: Mez, Johnath

Agenda:

1. Convene

 - pick scribe; candidates include Serge, Stephen, Yngve, Phill
   http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/cheatsheet#Scribing
   http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/scribes
     
  - review agenda
   
  - approve last meeting's minutes
    http://www.w3.org/2008/08/20-wsc-minutes.html

2. Miscellaneous Action Items

  PROPOSED to close the following action items without discussion,
  and have marked them so in tracker:

  ACTION-477 -- Mary Ellen Zurko to put soaps position paper in
  shared bookmarks
  
  http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/SharedBookmarks#head-74fca83ce192c2fc414ce6a43fe5e332e26c3a80
  http://cups.cs.cmu.edu/soups/2008/SOAPS/zurko.pdf
  
  ACTION-489 -- Thomas Roessler to take care of publication of
  wsc-ui as Last Call WD -- due 2008-07-15
  
  http://www.w3.org/TR/wsc-ui/


  PROPOSED to continue the following action items without discussion:
  
  [pending review] ACTION-491: Mary Ellen Zurko to Poll group
  members for site authoring expertise - due 2008-07-16
  
  [open] ACTION-365: Tyler Close to Propose subjAltName text for 7.1
  - due 2008-09-05
  
  [open] ACTION-366: Tyler Close to Explicitly address the
  attributes called out here in terms of the matching algorithm, and
  work offline with stephenf for his clarification on dc= (and
  anything else) - due 2008-09-05
  
  [open] ACTION-368: Tyler Close to Draft reversibility text for
  7.2.4 - due 2008-09-05
  
  [open] ACTION-371: Anil Saldhana to Take a stab at ISSUE-124 - due
  2008-08-15

3. Update on browser security model discussions

  [open] ACTION-350: Tyler Close to report about browser security
  model discussions - due 2008-07-16
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2008Aug/0024.html
  
4. Last Call Comments

  http://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/39814/WD-wsc-ui-20080724
  
  LC-2057 proposes to remove synchronicity requirement for audio and
  visual logotypes from 5.1.4.
  
  I have asked Al Gilman for review:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2008Aug/0022.html

  LC-2063 (ISSUE-215) suggests that "positive form of identity" in
  6.1.1 needs clarification.  Any takers for proposing better
  language?
  
  LC-2058, seems mostly editorial.

  LC-2059, seems entirely editorial.  PROPOSED to accept suggested
  changes at discretion of editor.

  LC-2055 (ISSUE-214), remove (obsolete) reference to relaxed path
  validation, and fix typo in 5.1.4.  PROPOSED to accept suggested
  changes.

  LC-2056 (ISSUE-213), update RFC 3028 to RFC 5028. Propose to
  accept.

5. CR planning

  Features at risk table:
    http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/FeaturesAtRisk
  
  [open] ACTION-496: Jan Vidar Krey to Fill out the Opera column in
  our features at risk table - due 2008-08-15

  We might need an EV certificate for testing.  Phill, any news?

  [open] ACTION-500: Mary Ellen Zurko to Inquire phb about ev cert
  for test environment - due 2008-08-20

  PROPOSED to continue the following action items without
  discussion:
  
  [open] ACTION-498: Mary Ellen Zurko to Write up plan for gettign
  to CR entry - due 2008-07-23
  
  [open] ACTION-502: Phillip Hallam-Baker to drive test case matrix
  for 6.12 - due 2008-09-03

  [open] ACTION-497: Johnathan Nightingale to Fill out the FF column
  in our features at risk table - due 2008-08-08
  
7. Outstanding review requests: mobileOK tests, content transform
   guidelines

  mobileOK tests on HTTPS
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2008Aug/0013.html
  
  We have been asked to review content transformation guidelines,
  specifically:
  http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-ct-guidelines-20080801/#sec-https-link-rewriting

  ACTION-499 -- Thomas Roessler to frame review of contnt transform
  guidelines -- due 2008-08-13 -- OPEN
  
  (I thought that we had talked about this before, but can't find
  any record.)

-- 
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>
Received on Friday, 22 August 2008 15:34:20 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Friday, 22 August 2008 15:34:20 GMT