Fw: Content Transformation Guidelines: Last Call Working Draft

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 07:59:08 -0400
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Please let Thomas and me know if you will be reviewing this. Thanks.

----- Forwarded by Mary Ellen Zurko/Westford/IBM on 08/05/2008 07:58 AM

Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com, tlr <tlr@w3.org>
chairs <chairs@w3.org>
08/05/2008 07:55 AM
Re: Content Transformation Guidelines: Last Call Working Draft

Hello Web Security Context WG Chair and Staff Contact,

We would like to extend our invitation below to review the Content
Transformation Guidelines to the Web Security Context Working Group, in
particular on the guidelines regarding the rewriting of HTTPS URIs: