Re: ACTION-404 open Propose wording for 7.1 (chrome and UI practices) to weaken requirement to stuff that makes sense in a given context Stephen Farrell 2008-03-26

Actually, I think this should have been closed at the meeting, where
I typed my suggestion:

"  <stephenF> So 1st sentence of 7.1 might be "Sections 7.1.1 and 7.1.2
document best practices for display of security information. Web user
agents SHOULD adopt these where they make sense (e.g. if display of
chrome is possible)"

Stephen.