RE: Adobe Systems Inc. has nominated Joe Steele to Web Security Context Working Group

Hello Everyone!

My name is Joe Steele and I work for Adobe Systems as a
researcher/implementer in the Advanced Technology Labs. I have been
working until recently on Acrobat security features, specifically
digital signatures and encryption. I am currently researching
authentication mechanisms and digital identity. You can find me on
LinkedIn ( http://www.linkedin.com/in/joesteeleprofile). I am still
catching up on my archive reading for WSC but I should be up to speed
fairly quickly. My hope is to learn what is considered the current best
practices in this area and see what I can add based on my experience
with trust handling in the Acrobat/Reader context. Eventually I would
hope to feed this information back into the products developed at Adobe.

Joe Steele <steele@adobe.com>

On 4/15/08 3:56 PM, "Mary Ellen Zurko"