W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wsc-wg@w3.org > April 2008

Agenda: WSC WG weekly 2008-04-16

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 21:44:36 +0200
To: WSC WG <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <20080415194436.GA37930@iCoaster.does-not-exist.org>

Web Security Context (WSC) Call Agenda             
Calling information:  
Wednesday, 16 April 2008         
11:00 am - 12:30 pm Eastern time       


Chair: tlr
Regrets: Mez

1. Administrivia

 - Pick a scribe
 - Approve minutes from previous meeting
 - Recently done action items
   Propose closing without individual discussion:

   [pending review] ACTION-390: Thomas Roessler to Make it so
   [clean-up of error messages part of spec] - due 2008-03-31
   [pending review] ACTION-400: Thomas Roessler to Merge text from
   ACTION-376 (history storage language) - due 2008-03-25
   [pending review] ACTION-403: Yngve Pettersen to Check reservation
   code for f2f hotel - due 2008-03-26

   [pending review] ACTION-409: Thomas Roessler to Revise "MUST
   include applicable DNS name" based on discussion - due 2008-04-02

 - Reminder: upcoming face-to-face meeting

3. More on 5.4.1 TLS errors              


   Note pending action items:

   [open] ACTION-411: Anil Saldhana to Apply change about multiple
   error conditions - due 2008-04-09
   [open] ACTION-412: Anil Saldhana to Number bulleted list in
   5.4.1, and while doing so, swap first two bullets. - due 2008-04-09
   [open] ACTION-413: Anil Saldhana to Add stephenF's note re newly
   pinned certs to 5.4.1 and re-iterate it in security
   considerations section - due 2008-04-09
   Discussion during last meeting; we didn't resolve on some points:

   Recent relevant change:

   [pending review] ACTION-414: Thomas Roessler to Revive relaxed
   path validation and use it from error handling part of spec - due

   For details, see:

4. Review 6.4, Error handling and signaling                  

5. Petname burden

   [pending review] ACTION-406: Ian Fette to Point out user burden
   concerns w/ petnames in detail - due 2008-03-26

   That message continued the discussion here:

6. Next Meeting

   April 30, Mez to chair; regrets from Thomas.
   No meeting next week, as Mez and Thomas are both in Beijing.  
   (As are some others.  See you there!)

Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>
Received on Tuesday, 15 April 2008 19:45:09 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:14:21 UTC