Lo-fi prototypes for Austin f2f

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 08:21:05 -0400
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Rachna says its time to start getting (at least) low fidelity prototypes
of the aspects of our rec track document that need usability evaluation.
Please drop me a line of what aspect of our rec track document you'll have
a low fidelity (or better) prototype of by Austin; I'll be putting
discussion of them on the agenda.

          Mez

Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l 333-6389)
Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Patent Innovation Architect