Re: ISSUE-101: Create "visiting known site that is now malware" use case as per ACTION-275 [Note: use cases etc.]

Tyler, straight from the use-case document:

This Note refines the objectives for the Web Security Context Working Group
deliverables. It elaborates upon the group's
charter<http://www.w3.org/2005/Security/wsc-charter>to explain what
the group aims to achieve, what technologies may be used and
how proposals will be evaluated. This elaboration is limited to the group's
technical work and does not cover additional activities the group intends to
engage in, such as ongoing outreach and education.

"objectives for the WSCWG deliverables". My objective is for us to make a
recommendation on what sorts of things browsers can do to warn people in
these (malware) cases. This is not even dictating UI, it could be as simple
as "Browsers should explain that previously good sites can be compromised"
or "If you go forth, you might be compromised and you may have no way of
knowing this at first, i.e. the site will not look "bad" to you."

I am trying to say "I want the group to aim to achieve the goal of making a
recommendation as to what to do in this circumstance." I am not trying to
say "Browsers should do X in this circumstance." I agree that this is
different from PII bar, for exactly that reason. That's the first part of
the sentence - what I want the group to achieve. The second part of the
sentence is "what technologies may be used." Originally I said blacklists,
but you had a problem with that. So I made it technology agnostic, and yet
you still have a problem. Oh well. Third part is how proposals will be
evaluated - my use case says that a proposal for how to handle this case
will involve giving guidance on what warnings to display to user.  I've hit
all the points. What's the problem?