RE: ISSUE-112: Conformance models for usability? [Techniques]

Great. How about leading discussion of this issue during the f2f? If
there's any prep work you can get out there on this issue ahead of time,
that would be good too. See you there.

          Mez

RE: ISSUE-112: Conformance models for usability? [Techniques]

Thomas,

This IS a very good idea - we should discuss and develop the details I'd
be glad to help you out with,
Bruno