Re: clarifications needed re safe form editor cert matching algorithm

I guess my confusion was as to why you said to load BoA in IE7. As for how
widespread they are - I'd say it's moderate. I.e. if you look at CAs who
sell 3-in-1 certs or 6-in-1 certs (for instance, godaddy), that's
accomplished by subject alt name extension. I don't believe it to be the
case that "most" sites use certs with this extension, but I do believe it to
still be common.

As for IE7 - I have a VMWare instance with IE7 installed, but for some
reason it's not letting me log in - some error about not being able to
contact the active directory domain controller, or the computer account not
being found. Pain in the butt, I'll get that image re-added to the directory
(perhaps with a different ID), but for now I am without IE7. And more than
me installing IE7, I'd love to get some blue badgers in here to actually
comment on the feasibility of MSFT ever implementing half of what we're
talking about, even if it's off the record.

-Ian