-----Original Message-----
From: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Web Security Context Working Group Issue Tracker
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 9:55 AM
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Subject: ISSUE-129: Should we say anything about scoring techniques?
[Techniques]

ISSUE-129: Should we say anything about scoring techniques? [Techniques]

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/issues/

Raised by: Thomas Roessler
On product: Techniques

[1] currently mandates the use of a scoring system to aggregate the
various context information. This topic was discussed at some length
(but not resolved) at the 2/3 October face-to-face.  It is not, at this
point, clear whether this recommendation should remain in the document.

1. http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/rec/rewrite.html#page-score