Re: ISSUE-101 Create "visiting known site that is now malware" use case as per ACTION-275

Serge, this isn't the first time I'm mentioning the Vicki use case, and I
have no idea what you're trying to show here. I said in my very first email
about the issue back on 8/3 that "This is slightly different than use case
19." (use case 19 being the Vicki use case). The difference between this and
the Vicki case is one of going to a new site vs going to a site with which
you have a previous interaction. As such, I was merely pointing out that the
two should probably be in the same general class of use cases in the
document.