Re: ISSUE-101 Create "visiting known site that is now malware" use case as per ACTION-275

I wonder if it doesn't fit with Installing? I.e. the Vicki use case ("Vicki
is interested in finding out more about art auctions in the greater Boston
area. She engages a search engine and tries to follow a link there. Her web
browser consults a reputation service which has recorded that the link
target will attempt to subvert the browser and install malicious software.")
is listed as identified source, unidentified destination, installing. To me,
the new use case seems like identified source, identified destination (she
goes to that site often), installing.

Although, to be honest, if someone disagrees it really doesn't matter to me
how it gets classified... it just seems to me that it's most similar to the
vicki case.

-Ian