Re: Agenda: WSC WG distributed meeting, Wednesday, 2007-10-10

Regrets, I'm in meetings at IBM all of today and tomorrow.

serge

--
/*
Serge Egelman

PhD Candidate
Vice President for External Affairs, Graduate Student Assembly
Carnegie Mellon University

Legislative Concerns Chair
National Association of Graduate-Professional Students
*/