TAG on passwords in the clear at the WSC TPAC meeting

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 17:32:27 -0400
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
The TAG has a draft finding on exposing passwords in the clear on the web:

http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/passwordsInTheClear-52-20061113.html

I have commented on that draft finding:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Jan/0038.html

Current summary of the TAG of where the TAG is on this issue is at:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Jun/0130.html

The TAG has proposed we invite them to our WSC WG meeting at the TPAC,
sometime between Monday afternoon and sometime on Tuesday. I believe this
is worth doing, assuming we can move the TAG draft finding along at that
meeting. I plan on taking them up on their proposal and schedule them for
part of the WSC WG meeting at the TPAC.