W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wsc-wg@w3.org > November 2007

WSC Open Action Items

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 10:05:06 -0500
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Message-ID: <OF84CDA76E.470AA01E-ON852573A3.004D8BD4-852573A3.0052DD3F@LocalDomain>
Instructions for each participant:

1) Do not let your Action Items go past due. It creates overhead for me, 
which is time I could spend on the content of the group, instead of trying 
to figure out what I should do about overdue action items. 

2) Complete your Action Item by the Due Date. 

3) Make sure to send an email to publis-wsc-wg with the exact ID somewhere 
in the subject line (upper case, with the "-", for example, ACTION-3) for 
tracking purposes. 

4) Set the state to "pending review" when you've completed it. Do NOT 
close it yourself; I'll do that. That's how they get into the agenda, so I 
can give you props during the meeting. 

5) If a personal emergency arises so that at the last minute you cannot 
possibly complete the Action Item by the Due Date, reset the Due Date. It 
takes only 30 seconds. And decreases my nag overhead. 

6) As yet but knocke, breathe, shine, and seeke to mend. 


Thank you to all of you who do all this without regular personal 
reminders. 

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/actions/open


[OPEN] ACTION-214: Bill Doyle to solicit commentary on Threat Trees from 
MITRE INFOSEC community - due 2007-11-30

[OPEN] ACTION-317: Thomas Roessler to Note the open discussion about how 
PII notions of cert-handling fold into the rest of the document, 
particularly around self-signed certs and KCM - due 2007-11-30

[OPEN] ACTION-318: Bill Doyle to Draft a new subsection to section 7 
discussing the mixing of trusted/untrusted information in the UI - due 
2007-11-30

[OPEN] ACTION-320: Thomas Roessler to Add authoring BP re HTTPS -> HTTP 
submits (issue-107) - due 2007-11-30

[OPEN] ACTION-334: Thomas Roessler to propose language on bookmark APIs - 
due 2007-12-31

[OPEN] ACTION-340: Phillip Hallam-Baker to Gather data about cost of TLS 
deployment - due 2007-12-05

[OPEN] ACTION-343: Serge Egelman to Begin examining some of the 
recommendations, write down the underlying assumptions for success, then 
list any prior studies that have already examined those assumptions, and 
possibly how to test the untested assumptions - due 2007-12-21

[OPEN] ACTION-345: Maritza Johnson to Begin designing lo-fi user study for 
Browser Lockdown - due 2007-11-30

[OPEN] ACTION-346: Johnathan Nightingale to Propose alternate text to 
section 8.1.2 which captures the need to prevent spoofing, without 
over-restricting - due 2007-11-28

[OPEN] ACTION-347: Phillip Hallam-Baker to Propose "chinese whispers" 
proof messaging for section 8.1 - due 2007-12-05

[OPEN] ACTION-348: Stephen Farrell to propose new language for 5.3.7 
Trusted Certificates and surrounding terminology issues - due 2007-12-06

[OPEN] ACTION-349: Yngve Pettersen to verify that normative material from 
WhatIsASecurePage was fully incorporated in wsc-xit - due 2007-12-09

[OPEN] ACTION-350: Tyler Close to report about browser security model 
discussions - due 2008-02-01

[OPEN] ACTION-352: Thomas Roessler to request ISSUE-114 on f2f agenda - 
due 2008-01-15
Received on Friday, 30 November 2007 15:05:28 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 5 February 2008 03:52:53 GMT