ACTION-323 Respond with a proposal on issue 115 and ACTION-328 Propose techniques for not obviously spoofable audio presentation based on discussion above suitable for 8.3.2

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 09:34:44 -0500
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Bill Eburn and I have discussed the action items I assigned him in his
absence at the last f2f. It turns out he's coming on as a security person,
not an accessibility person, so he isn't the right person to have these
action items. If someone with less accessibility expertise wants to take a
crack that these, that would be useful. If we have some proposals in these
area, even if they're not optimal, we will be more likely to get detailed
and explicit feedback from experts on them that will help.