W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wsc-wg@w3.org > November 2007

Agenda: WSC WG distributed meeting, Wednesday, 2007-11-21

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 08:27:21 -0500
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Message-ID: <OF3E598A07.49CD7651-ON85257395.00456A2D-85257399.0049EA45@LocalDomain>
Web Security Context (WSC) Call Agenda

Calling information:
Wednesday, 21 November 2007
11:00 am - 12:30 pm Eastern time
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/#meetings
http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#D20071121


Agenda

1) Pick a scribe
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/cheatsheet#Scribing
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/scribes


2. Approve mintues from meetings
http://www.w3.org/2007/11/05-wsc-minutes.html
http://www.w3.org/2007/11/06-wsc-minutes.html
http://www.w3.org/2007/11/14-wsc-minutes

3) Newly completed action items
[Pending review] ACTION-274: Bill Doyle to experiment with 
lc-comments-tracker and report back - due 2007-11-30
[Pending review] ACTION-293: Tim Hahn to Update Browser Lockdown section 
per the discussion in this call and the comments on the list. - due 
2007-11-14
[Pending review] ACTION-304: Phillip Hallam-Baker to Produce demo or lo-fi 
protype of secure letterhead - due 2007-11-15
[Pending review] ACTION-305: Tim Hahn to Get back to maritzaj on what 
questions he has, or any lack thereof - due 2007-11-14
[Pending review] ACTION-324: Mary Ellen Zurko to Drop success criteria 
into wiki - due 2007-11-12
[Pending review] ACTION-325: Mary Ellen Zurko to Coordinate with hypertext 
CG re a11y issues - due 2007-11-12
[Pending review] ACTION-330: Ian Fette to Clarify requirements for 
usability testing for conformance by e-mail - due 2007-11-13
[Pending review] ACTION-335: Ian Fette to Outline discussion topics for 
ISSUE-96 - due 2007-11-13
[Pending review] ACTION-342: Mary Ellen Zurko to Write up "comment 
disposition process" in wiki - due 2007-11-21

4) Open Action Items
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2007Nov/0076.html

5) Action items closed due to inactivity 
None, but threats were sent

6) Agenda bashing

7) Discussion of Phil's email on terminology around "trusted" certs 
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/actions/284
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2007Oct/0108.html

8) Discussion of Should there be recommendations against favicons? 
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/issues/109
This is an issue with no next steps. We'll have a discussion. If no next 
steps emerge, I'll close it after the discussion. 

9) Next meeting - 28 November 2007


ISSUE-111
OPEN
Do we need material for login-specific form interactions?
2007-10-02
wsc-xit
0
We have no identified next steps on this one 
Received on Tuesday, 20 November 2007 13:28:00 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 5 February 2008 03:52:53 GMT