RE: ACTION-335 logotypes and ISSUE-96 discussion

From: Hallam-Baker, Phillip <pbaker@verisign.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 08:15:43 -0800
To: "Johnathan Nightingale" <johnath@mozilla.com>
Cc: "W3C WSC Public" <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>

The evidence here is from a statement made by the company at the recent VeriSign analyst day. I am trying to get a concrete reference.

OK we can dispute the accuracy of the statement as it was made by a vendor that could be accused as being self interested. But unlike the statements in the litterature the claim was made under civil and criminal penalties. Making a knowingly false statement to investors is a pretty serious offense these days.

Not beyond dispute but no source of information is.