Re: ACTION-335 logotypes and ISSUE-96 discussion

From: Johnathan Nightingale <johnath@mozilla.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 10:29:17 -0500
Cc: W3C WSC Public <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
To: "Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <pbaker@verisign.com>

On 14-Nov-07, at 9:51 AM, Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:
> I know that nobody looks at the padlock icon, I didn't need a study
> to tell me that. But Overstock certainly would not be seeing an
> 8.6% decrease in cart abandonment rates if nobody was noticing the
> indicata.

Hey Phil,

Is this a fact-in-evidence that I missed?  Maybe at the last face to
face?  Real world information like this, even if it's more anecdotal
than rigorous, is helpful for framing debate, so if at all possible,
I would appreciate any extra information you can offer the list on
this topic.

Cheers,

---
Johnathan Nightingale