RE: ACTION-318: Draft a new subsection to section 7 discussing the mixing of trusted/untrusted information in the UI

could go under section 9 - problems with status quo

Secured and non-secured content is mixed

________________________________

	From: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Mary Ellen Zurko
	Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 7:50 AM
	To: Doyle, Bill
	Cc: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
	Subject: RE: ACTION-318: Draft a new subsection to section 7
discussing the mixing of trusted/untrusted information in the UI

	I believe the referernce is to wsc-xit, not wsc-usecases.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-wsc-wg/2007Oct/0011.html
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-wsc-wg/2007Oct/0011.html>

	And I agree; section 7 doesn't look like the right place to me.
If it's about mixing trusted and untrusted info in certs; maybe
sections 4 or 8? Johnathan, Thomas, Tyler - you were all on the
discussion; any better recall?

	          Mez

	Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l
333-6389)
	Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Patent Innovation Architect