ACTION-381: Draft a new subsection to section 7 discussing the mixing of trusted/untrusted information in the UI

From: Doyle, Bill <wdoyle@mitre.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 15:23:33 -0500
To: <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
If I have this action right I am not sure if this belongs in section 7
- The section is titled Security Information Available to the User
Agent

Furthermore, section 7 has a heading titled "defined by user agent" and
UI is defined by user agent.  Is the WG making a statement that this
particular UI decision should not be left up to browser developer
community?

I am thinking that section 7 is the inputs and UI is an output, UI is
the application or use of security information. Do we need a new
section?

Cheers
Bill D.