ISSUE-4: FTP instead of HTTP?

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 13:35:23 -0500
To: stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie
Cc: WSC WG <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>

Stephen,

another of your old issues came back to haunt us today, ISSUE-4 on
the possibility that FTP might open new holes. While there might be
some usefulness in abstracting some of our stuff, nobody was
particularly interested in spending much time on this.

We threw another action at you, ACTION-333, to come up with
something, or suggest a path forward.  Failing that, we're likely to
close this issue.

Thanks,