From: Bruno von Niman [mailto:ANEC_W3CRep_Bruno@vonniman.com]
Sent: den 30 maj 2007 11:08
To: 'Mary Ellen Zurko'; 'Thomas Roessler'
Cc: 'public-wsc-wg@w3.org'; 'Bruno von Niman'
Subject: Cancelling meeting attendance; how handle comments?

Dear Mez, Thomas and Colleagues,

It’s very unfortunate but I have to cancel my attendance of the Dublin F2F due to an airline strike ending today…real bad timing.

In order to make it to Dublin and spend some reasonable time (1 ½ days) with you, I needed to leave yesterday, when the Swedish branch of SAS (Scandinavian Airlines) were still on strike and not flying at all…

They are (trying to) fly(ing) today (with the following chaos causing half-day delays) but that’s anyhow too late as I needed to leave Dublin just before lunch tomorrow. I am very sorry- all arrangements were made and I was really looking forward to spend some good time with you 8in the meeting as well as the evening activities).

I have two questions:

1. Is there a way allowing for remote participation? Phone line, scripting,…? If so, I could join, at least when relevant agenda items are discussed;

2. I have prepared some detailed comments on the Note document. Fortunately, it’s written ones, as they needed to be approved by ANEC before submission. The question is: shall I send it to you now, to take it into consideration during the F2F or would you prefer addressing them post-Dublin?

I look forward to your feedback-have a great meeting,

Bruno