Re: Mozilla's experiments

I think we can speak to some of that - some of the recommendations
were driven off code/plans for Firefox 3.  If we get some time this
week during the F2F (or surrounding discussions) I'll try to get a
feel for what would be interesting to the group.

So in principle, sure, details TBD.

---
Johnathan Nightingale
Human Shield