	From: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Mary Ellen Zurko
	Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 3:15 PM
	To: Johnathan Nightingale <johnath
	Cc: beltzner@mozilla.com; public-wsc-wg@w3.org
	Subject: Re: Mozilla's experiments

	What I would really like to hear about at this stage are the
prototyping/coding aspects of what you've done related to the proposals
we have in queue. Would you be willing to demonstrate whatever code
you've got that reflects things that are in our recommendations area?

	http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/RecommendationDisplayProposals

	          Mez

	Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l
333-6389)
	Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Patent Innovation Architect

Johnathan Nightingale <johnath@mozilla.com>
Sent by: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org

05/24/2007 09:10 AM

Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
cc
beltzner@mozilla.com, public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Subject
Re: Mozilla's experiments

	Hey Thomas,

	Good point!  I don't know if it rises to the level of a
	recommendation, but if you/Mez want to put us on an agenda some
time
	for a couple minutes we can talk over the discussions that have

	happened.

	Cheers,

	Johnathan
	---
	Johnathan Nightingale
	Human Shield
	johnath@mozilla.com

	On 23-May-07, at 3:06 PM, Thomas Roessler wrote:

	> Mike, Johnathan,
	>
	> during a brief conversation with MEZ today, it occured that
not
	> everybody in the group is equally aware about the stuff that
Mozilla