Re: Mozilla's experiments

What I would really like to hear about at this stage are the
prototyping/coding aspects of what you've done related to the proposals we
have in queue. Would you be willing to demonstrate whatever code you've
got that reflects things that are in our recommendations area?

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/RecommendationDisplayProposals

          Mez

Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l 333-6389)
Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Patent Innovation Architect

Johnathan Nightingale <johnath@mozilla.com>
Sent by: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org
05/24/2007 09:10 AM

Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
cc
beltzner@mozilla.com, public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Subject
Re: Mozilla's experiments

Hey Thomas,

Good point!  I don't know if it rises to the level of a
recommendation, but if you/Mez want to put us on an agenda some time
for a couple minutes we can talk over the discussions that have
happened.

Cheers,

Johnathan
---