Re: Agenda, Wednesay, 23 May, WSC Call

On 2007-05-23 11:52:51 +0200, Bruno von Niman wrote:

> Point taken- let's proceed as in the best interest of the group
> and required by the W3C process.

Thanks.

> In the mean time, let's begin providing an end date by which
> comments should be submitted (to ease everyone's planning).

Well, that's the role of a last call (which we indeed owe the
community, and which is past due -- but that's another story).  I
don't think we're there just yet -- right now, it's simply work in
progress on which we welcome comments.

> Last but not least: if we release a new version of the Note, it
> would be useful to have it ASAP to be able to review it before
> the meeting.

That's the intent.

Note, however, that the current editor's draft is always visible:

  http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/note/
  http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/note/note-diff.html