W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wsc-wg@w3.org > May 2007

RE: Agenda, Wednesay, 23 May, WSC Call

From: Bruno von Niman <ANEC_W3CRep_Bruno@vonniman.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 15:04:22 +0200
To: "'Mary Ellen Zurko'" <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>, <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <004901c79c71$b8ec7450$6775a7d9@BMySony>
Suppose that’s 17h00 CEST? In that case, I must send my regrets (as life is more than office hours) but will see you in Dublin next week (and bring some useful comments:-))!

 

Regards,

Bruno

 

  _____  

From: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Mary Ellen Zurko
Sent: den 22 maj 2007 13:54
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Subject: Agenda, Wednesay, 23 May, WSC Call

 



Web Security Context (WSC) Call Agenda 

Calling information:
Wednesday, 23 May 2007
11:00 am - 12:30 pm Eastern time
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/#meetings

_______________________________________

Reminders:

1) Currently open Action Items:


ACTION-163 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/163> 

OPEN

to draft <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/163>  "where am I" outline

Rachna Dhamija

2007-04-30


ACTION-173 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/173> 

OPEN

Turn use case <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/173>  dimensions into note material

Thomas Roessler

2007-05-20


ACTION-177 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/177> 

OPEN

aggregate material <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/177>  on TLS user interaces across browsers, based on input from vendors

Mike Beltzner

2007-04-25


ACTION-180 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/180> 

OPEN

Make pass through <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/180>  SharedBookmarks and other material; map testing results to status quo

Maritza Johnson

2007-05-08


ACTION-187 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/187> 

OPEN

revisit her <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/187>  availability as editor

Rachna Dhamija

2007-05-30


ACTION-191 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/191> 

OPEN

Update PII Editor <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/191>  Bar proposal in wiki 

Tyler Close

2007-04-26


ACTION-192 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/192> 

OPEN

Draft <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/192>  "let\\\\'s drop the URL bar" proposal

Tyler Close

2007-04-26


ACTION-196 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/196> 

OPEN

turn ramblings <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/196>  about deployment and server side into coherent written material

Chuck Wade

2007-04-25


ACTION-199 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/199> 

OPEN

extract possible <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/199>  recommendations from section 3 of BMA results for further discussion

Chuck Wade

2007-05-02


ACTION-202 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/202> 

OPEN

Start list thread <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/202>  re cookies

Chuck Wade

2007-04-25


ACTION-204 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/204> 

OPEN

Update  <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/204> "safe browsing mode proposal" to incorporate comments

Daniel Schutzer

2007-05-02


ACTION-206 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/206> 

OPEN

Flesh out logotype <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/206>  recommendation 

Phillip Hallam-Baker

2007-05-02


ACTION-208 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/208> 

OPEN

update favicons in <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/208>  wiki

Michael McCormick

2007-05-23


ACTION-210 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/210> 

OPEN

encapsulate SSL <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/210>  certificate error anti-patterns to wiki

Michael McCormick

2007-05-23


ACTION-211 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/211> 

OPEN

add robustness info <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/211>  to wiki that may turn into recommendation

George Staikos

2007-05-30


ACTION-213 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/213> 

OPEN

write a lightning <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/213>  proposal in the wiki based on her work

Rachna Dhamija

2007-05-11


ACTION-214 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/214> 

OPEN

solicit commentary <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/214>  on Thread Trees from MITRE INFOSEC community

Bill Doyle

2007-06-15


ACTION-215 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/215> 

OPEN

to revisit threat <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/215>  trees, match to her list of attacks, make explicit, turn into note material

Rachna Dhamija

2007-05-23


ACTION-216 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/216> 

OPEN

Update template <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/216>  accordingly

Tyler Close

2007-05-23


ACTION-217 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/217> 

OPEN

Enter Secure <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/217>  Letterhead proposal into Wiki; link from "to be discussed"

Phillip Hallam-Baker

2007-05-23


ACTION-218 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/218> 

OPEN

Start e-mail thread <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/218>  on conformance sections

Thomas Roessler

2007-05-23


ACTION-219 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/219> 

OPEN

to update <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/219>  IdentitySignal to cover discussion on call, and match RecTemplate 

Johnathan Nightingale

2007-05-23


_______________________________________


Agenda: 

1) Pick a scribe 
Jan Vidar is up
 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/scribes> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/scribes
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/cheatsheet

2) Approve minutes from last meeting 
http://www.w3.org/2007/05/16-wsc-minutes

3) Newly closed action items 


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/150> ACTION-150

CLOSED

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/150> Propose text do drill down on possible classes of conforming implementations -- more concrete than note, more abstract than products

Chuck Wade

2007-04-15

 


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/168> ACTION-168

CLOSED

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/168> really cancel May 9 call

Mary Ellen Zurko

2007-05-02

 


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/170> ACTION-170

CLOSED

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/170> Put 4th f2f on Dublin agenda: September or November?

Mary Ellen Zurko

2007-05-04

 


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/179> ACTION-179

CLOSED

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/179> put check of recommendation material against InScopbyCategory wiki item on f2f agenda; find volunteer to lead that discussion

Mary Ellen Zurko

2007-05-15

 


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/185> ACTION-185

CLOSED

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/185> Integrate diffmk into editing environment

Thomas Roessler

2007-04-25

 


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/186> ACTION-186

CLOSED

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/186> review Process related section of note

Thomas Roessler

2007-04-25

 


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/197> ACTION-197

CLOSED

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/197> incorporate discussion about Contextual Password Warnings into Wiki

Thomas Roessler

2007-04-25

 


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/198> ACTION-198

CLOSED

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/198> Update Revisiting Past Decisions 

Thomas Roessler

2007-04-25

 


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/201> ACTION-201

CLOSED

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/201> Extract refined proto-recs from record of discussion about ErrorHandling and Yngve\\\\\\\\'s blog item on same topic

Mary Ellen Zurko

2007-05-02

 


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/205> ACTION-205

CLOSED

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/205> Revise PageInfoSummary by 9 May 2007

Johnathan Nightingale

2007-05-02

 


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/207> ACTION-207

CLOSED

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/207> Update due dates

Thomas Roessler

2007-05-03

 


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/209> ACTION-209

CLOSED

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/209> update wiki with recommendation on mixed content

Yngve Pettersen

2007-05-16

 


 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/212> ACTION-212

CLOSED

 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/212> create straw-man template for recommendations

Tyler Close

2007-05-11



4) Agenda bashing
Any feedback on the agenda (additions, etc.)

5) Lightening Discussions of Proposed Recommendations

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/RecommendationDisplayProposals

We'll start at the top of the to be discussed list. We'll go top down, presentation (for 5 minutes) and follow up with conversation (for 10 minutes). 

Michael McCormick - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2007Apr/0354.html (he has a conflict; might have to skip)
Rachna Dhamija - http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/213
Phil - secure letterhead
Mez - http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/RobustSecurityIndicators

6) wsc-usecases update
We've got one due in June. Talk through the process and status. 

7) Recommendations FPWD
That too is due in June. Update from editors and tasks for getting there. 

8) ACTION-177 aggregate material on TLS user interaces across browsers, based on input from vendors
Thomas will lead discussion

9) Next meeting - our face to face 
Received on Tuesday, 22 May 2007 13:05:28 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 5 February 2008 03:52:47 GMT